join our team
Why AtoZ Connect? We're a bunch of laid back people, with a passion for hard work and functionality. Our team is dedicated and big on serving the needs of the parent-teacher world with a directory-creation app.
AtoZ Connect (a Lumaverse Technologies solution) is seeking an independent contractor Sales Representative to renew and grow sales. This is a great opportunity for a parent rejoining the workforce or someone looking for a better work/life balance. AtoZ works with over 150 schools in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to help parent-teacher and community organizations stay connected and involved with each other and with local, regional, and national businesses.
As a contract Sales Representative with AtoZ, you’ll help increase revenue by selling advertising sponsorships to local and regional businesses looking to target the parent/school community. With a full featured mobile app directory, volunteer and event management capabilities, group emailing and online membership sales, AtoZ Connect is THE robust software for parent groups and school communities. We’re looking for a candidate who desires a part time, flexible opportunity, has a broad knowledge of the D.C. metro area, and someone who would be committed to the AtoZ product.
• Conduct market discovery to identify target accounts.
• Seek out decision makers within target accounts using a variety of tools and tactics.
• Design and implement outbound methods, tools, and messaging sequences to nurture decision makers.
• Initiate conversations with decision makers and qualifying opportunities within local parent and community organizations.
• Ability to prospect new accounts in person and virtually, conduct multimedia presentations in person and virtually, negotiate deals, close sales, and meet established quotas.
• Identify and act on trends, patterns, and opportunities for new sales.
• 1+ years outside sales experience in paid local advertising or promotional sales, or other related sales industry.
• Ability to research and scout local D.C. area businesses. Occasional on-site presentations and knowledge of the D.C. area is extremely important.
• Insight and understanding of the local parent, family, and community ‘world.’
• Highly organized and do your best work in a structured, consistent manner; you seek out methods and tools to improve your personal productivity.
• Some experience with CRM software – or a quick learning attitude.
• Experience presenting products using various in person and virtual (e.g., Zoom) mediums.
• You are an active relationship builder and able to target the parent and community for advertising sponsorships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and public speaking skills.
• Independent, self-driven, outgoing, and diligent
• Team player and a person that wants to help others by connecting families and strengthening communities through the AtoZ brand.
Terms of Employment:
• Remote, work from home, occasional on-site presentations (post-COVID)
• Start Date: Immediately
• Competitive commission package
• You’ll be part of an upbeat, supportive environment with regular training.
• As a self-employed 1099 independent contractor providing services to AtoZ and its clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations, provide your own equipment, and be paid on a commission only basis.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to:
Click the button below to learn more about our products and AtoZ Connect